Wall shelving is a single sided retail shelving which is used around the walls of the shop. Usually is taller than gondola shelving in order to maximise the use of the retail space available.
Each wall bay is freestanding and is supplied with a base shelf. Use Pegboard back panel to create hanging display space within the shop or combine additional shelves to place products in customers eyelines.
Shelves are supplied for free with price holders in four colors to choose.
Are designed to join together to create a wall shelving run bay.
Keys and Benefits
– Easy to assemble and adjust – no nuts and bolts involved
-The shelves are adjustable both in height and angle to maximise storage and display your products at their best.
– White steel construction with high load capacity
– Our wall units come in a variety of heights and widths to fit your available space.
They are ideal for wall perimeter shelving when used with corner units or as a single run against a wall.
– Choice of Flatboard or Pegboard back panels for hanging items.
– Wide range of accessories available such us dividers, hooks and more available.
– We stock all shelving components for immediate availability.