Corner shelving make it possible to join two runs of wall shelving around a corner. Using corner shelving provides more retail space for products to be displayed and more professional look. There are two types of corner shelving, internal and external corners.
Internal corner 90 degree unit are used as a stand alone unit or to connect two runs of wall shelving together to form one continuous run of shelving in a right angled corner. Can be extended further to include a third run to form a continuous Π shaped run of shop shelving.
External corner unit is designed to join two runs of retail shelving on an outer corner to create a seamless look. Ulitises display space eﬃciently.
The combination of internal and external shelving units can be used for complicated wall shapes to design continuous runs of shelving.
Keys and Beneﬁts
– Allows wall bays to connect into a corner.
– Maximising all available space within an internal or external corner .
– Easy to assemble and adjust
– No nuts and bolts involved
– White steel construction with high load capacity
– Choice of Flatboard or Pegboard back panels for hanging items.
– Wide range of accessories available such us dividers, hooks and more available.
– We stock all shelving components for immediate availability.